West Milford Museum
The West Milford Museum site is located in the center of this large Township, and contains records of the Township's development over the past centuries.
The West Milford Museum resulted from more than 20 years of collaborative effort between local volunteers, businesses, and municipal government. Major renovations to the building, a former M.E. church, c.1860, are near completion.