Washington County Historical Society
The main structure of the Miller House, which serves as the Washington County Historical Society headquarters, was built for prominent young attorney William Prince, who got the house in 1823.
The mansion is a typical town house of the late Federal period. In the entrance hall is the original hanging stairway rising in a graceful curve to the third floor. There are several bedrooms with furnishings from the 1850s through the 1870s.