Warrick County Museum
The Warrick County museum was organized in 1976 for the purpose of collecting and preserving the heritage of the county, and later opened in December 1977. The museum is located in Ella Williams School building, which served as an elementary school until 1976. Inside the museum, the original 1875 Washington Press is displayed that used to print the Boonville Standard newspaper during the early 20th century. A nursery exhibit is set up which contains a collection of vintage children's clothing, toys, and furniture. A doctor's office display has various medical and dental equipment. Different rotating exhibits can be seen inside of the the Miss Ella and Professor Clark rooms. The museum also offers different programs for school groups.