Torreya State Park
This expansive and verdant state park features an opulent plantation including Civil War-era Confederate cannon installations.
Torreya State Park is the current site of the Gregory House, a fully furnished plantation dating from 1849. The park also saw the movement of Andrew Jackson's armies during the First Seminole War in 1818 and the installation of six Confederate cannon during the Civil War. The remains of the gun installations are still visible.